Junito, you are my first born and I always see you trying to do what is right ….it might not be perfect but in your turmoil you battle the giants in your life and overcome most of them. I know it has not been easy for you; but just think of the so many wonderful opportunities the Lord has given you and how much He loves you. I know that your love for Tony, Jazelle and Lissette has no limit … that’s why it hurts so much. I love you son and I know that you are about to enter through the doors of salvation.
Willie, I love to hear your voice and no matter the distance (in prison) or what you going through you always have a word of encouragement on your lips. Deep in you heart you have change into a man of strong convictions and in your solitude you have well defined the meaning of family; for it is in your heart if given a second chance not to waste a second on all the little things that discomfort us out here but you would hang on to freedom like you hang on to dear life. I love you soooo much.
Willie, I love to hear your voice and no matter the distance (in prison) or what you going through you always have a word of encouragement on your lips. Deep in you heart you have change into a man of strong convictions and in your solitude you have well defined the meaning of family; for it is in your heart if given a second chance not to waste a second on all the little things that discomfort us out here but you would hang on to freedom like you hang on to dear life. I love you soooo much.
Pongui, the Lord showed me that you are the meek; you have a sweet and humble spirit. God is going to use you to heal the broken hearted. So get ready my son for there is much work to be done for His kingdom.
Jessica, my little soldier (in Iraq) if only you knew how much you are missed. How I wish you were home …don’t get me wrong I know you are all grown up and even if you did come back you have your own life to live. You have gone through hell and high waters yet you have never given up. It’s incredible that although you have the world crumbling under your feet you always manage to extend a kind hand to those that are hurting. My dear it takes guts to be a true warrior and you have learned well; yet there is a battle that you are fighting in your soul. It is time to come back to HIM; it is the only place you will find rest and peace.
Tony, I miss your face …keep safe and tell Cierra never to give up and I love both of you. (My grandchildren not in picutre)
The pages of this letter can not contain the love and heaviness in my heart. I love you my beautiful family and I know without a shadow of a doubt I have the best family in the world. God gave you to me and you are the flowers that decorate and perfume my garden.
YOU ARE THE WIND BENETH MY WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!
Mom Nivea
No comments:
Post a Comment